THE CITY HAT: CHANDLER
*In collaboration with SOL AUTHENTICA
The Chandler exemplifies a classic Panama hat with flair. This two toned toquilla straw Panama hat dresses up any outfit for strolling through the city streets or brunching with friends. Add a blazer and heels and you've got happy hour covered.
- Handwoven in Ecuador for over 10 hours by expert artisans
- Made from 100% Toquilla straw
- Brim size 7 cm / Crown size 11 cm
- Lined internally with 100% organic cotton
- Features an upcycled grosgrain band in black
- Element: Air
Handcrafted Hat Pin
Also known as "The Hawk Eye" - this stone is worn for good luck and prosperity. It enhances clarity and courage providing one's connection to their personal power.
- Handcrafted in the USA by female metalsmith
- Made from 100% recycled bronze or 925 sterling silver
- Pin is 6" in length
- Element: Earth
Since our hats are hand-dyed and handcrafted, each hat is one of a kind and may differ slightly to the images shown making it as unique as you.