Shipping & Returns
SHIPPINGOrders usually ship out within 2 to 3 business days and are shipped worldwide. Domestic shipments are shipped through UPS or USPS. We be aware that SEA & GRASS is not responsible for lost of stolen packages.
- Domestic shipping usually takes 2-9 business days to arrive.
- International shipments take 7-20 days depending on the customs of that country. Please note that you may be subjected to tax and duties in your country and as the customer you are responsible to pay those fees. If packages are rejected and sent back to us any fees incurred will be the BUYERS responsibility.
Free Domestic shipping (2-9 business days)
2-Day USPS Priority Shipping- $10
1-Day USPS Shipping- $30
International ShippingIntl first class shipping flat rate- $17
How do I return a product?
Please note we typically do not offer refunds or returns, except in the case of damaged items. That said, if you are not satisfied with your purchase please, don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of receiving your order and we will do everything in our power to make it better.
When returns are possible, they will be for Seagrasstotes Shop credit and some items may be subject to a restocking fee (but we try to avoid that whenever we can). Return shipping cost will need to be paid by the customer.
- Please try to ship it in the original box.
- The customer is responsible for return shipping costs for an item price refund minus shipping charges incurred by the seller. We do not refund shipping cost.
- Damaged, defective items will be replaced immediately upon contacting me. I will try my best to get it to you again promptly at no additional cost. Defective items must have been bought from the store within 14 days of receipt. We do not covered defective items after 14 days of receipt.
Please email us if you have any concerns or problems and we will try our best to find a mutual solution. Contact us at email@example.com or on our contact page.